What do You Wish for?
Stop and think for a minute, what are the top 3 things you wish for in life? If you could rub a magic lamp and knew the genie would 100% deliver, what would they be?
I am pretty sure at least one, if not all, could be boiled back to Health and Fitness.
Want to have the energy to live life to the fullest, go on amazing adventures, start your dream business or keep up with your kids?
Want to feel confident in photos and feel great no matter what you’re wearing?
If it’s not your own health you wish for, is it that you wish someone you love was in the best health and shape of their lives?
While sadly we’re out of Quick Fix Magic, we do have the magic to help you get there much faster and with much more certainty than if you go it alone.
Hi, I'm Jill
I’m a Health and Fitness Coach who is also a Mum who loves wine and licorice. It’s about balance, and life can sometimes be very messy and overwhelming. Happy, Healthy Mama is about finding that balance and helping inspire other women and give them the tools to feel amazing.
I help women from all levels of health and fitness, an NO, you definitely don’t have to be a Mum to work with me. I help women lose weight, juggle eating well and exercise around family and work stress. I’m a problem solver, so whatever your challenge, we can work together on the solution.
Good health goes far beyond the food we put in our mouths, and this is about women finding their Strength, their Courage, their Power and their ‘Roar’.
What Results can you Expect?
- Lose stubborn body fat
- Build strength and confidence in your body
- Navigate around mental boundaries holding you back (time, work, kids, confusion, lack of support etc)
- Boost energy to be the best version of yourself
- Achieve your goals and maintain them with the tools you learn and habits you establish.
How do we do it?
- Create new eating habits so you don’t feel deprived. Rather than banning certain foods we look at healthier options to replace them with.
- Ditch the fad diets and make sustainable changes.
- Build up your fitness from were you are right now, no matter what that starting point might be.
- Incorporate changes to make your health a priority, even when life gets busy.
- Every person has a unique make up, so we work out what you specifically need based on your current health, lifestyle and experiences
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to be a Mum to work with you? Definitely not
I’ve tried and failed so many diets, how is this going to be any different? This time we are going to make small changes that become a part of your lifestyle, rather than a big push of dieting and exercise that you can’t wait to end. I will be here to keep you accountable and help you get any other support you need.
I don’t want to/have time to go to the gym. Is that ok? No problem, it’s about making it work for you.
Do you work with Women wanting to get Pregnant? Yes! That is the perfect time to stock up on nutrients and get your body in peak condition for pregnancy. Let’s get you off on the best foot possible.